The post ‘Senior Israeli official’ claims multiple countries interested in taking in Gazans appeared first on The Times of Israel.
Israeli forces have been expanding their strikes and evacuation orders across the war-torn territory in recent days.
The Trump administration moved forward with the sale of more than 20,000 U.S.-made assault rifles to Israel last month, ...
The US Mission to the UN has opposed the renewal of Francesca Albanese as UN Special Rapporteur, accusing her of “virulent ...
The political State of Israel was not spared from Trump’s sweeping America First tariff decrees. The 17% imposition came ...
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has announced his intention to withdraw his country from the International Criminal ...
Israel said it had scaled up a ground offensive in northern Gaza as part of an operation to extend so-called "security zones" ...
Hungary will withdraw from the International Criminal Court (ICC), its government said Wednesday, as the country’s Prime ...
Hungary was never fully committed to the International Criminal Court, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said on Friday, a day ...
So, it is hardly surprising that, rather than being hauled in shackles before the dock where he surely belongs, the accused ...
BUDAPEST: Hungary on Thursday said it will quit the International Criminal Court, just as its Prime Minister Viktor Orban hosted Zionist counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu, whom the tribunal has accused ...
The prime minister’s attempts to bring the judiciary under government control are fuelling fears of a constitutional crisis ...